Who is the course for
This course is for engineers and analysts who wish to cover the Heat Transfer capabilities in the ANSYS Workbench Mechanical environment.
Each course topic is followed by hands on workshops and exercises.
- To introduce the Workbench and Mechanical environments.
- To understand the mechanisms of heat transfer.
- To understand which heat transfer mechanisms are important for a particular analysis and how to model them.
- To become familiar with the material properties and the boundary conditions required for heat transfer analyses.
- To be able to deal with nonlinear thermal analyses and the tools required to achieve converged solutions.
- To perform a transient thermal analysis and to use the associated solution controls.
- To access features not currently native to the Workbench environment.
- The Workbench and Mechanical Environments
- Heat Transfer Fundamentals
- Thermal Boundary Conditions
- Steady State Thermal Analysis
- Nonlinear Thermal Analysis
- Transient Analysis
- Advanced Heat Transfer Topics
- Coupled Thermal Structural Analysis
Mechanical Linear & Nonlinear Dynamics
Jun 11th - 12th, 2013
Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical APDL - Part I
Jun 24th - 25th, 2013
Civil & Environmental Engineering Seminar
Nov 21st, 2013