Who is the course for
This course is designed for engineers wishing to perform Finite Element Analyses (FEA) of mechanical parts and have already attended the Introduction to ANSYS Part 1 course or have relevant experience in ANSYS.
Each course topic is followed by hands on workshops and exercises.
- Use coupling and constraint equations
- Perform Coupled Field Analysis
- Perform model analysis.
- Use advanced post processing techniques.
- Use sub modelling techniques.
- Brief introduction to APDL (ANSYS Parametric Design Language)
- Array Parameters
- Coupling and constraint equations
- Working with elements
- Beam modelling
- Coupled Field Analysis
- Sub modelling
- Model Analysis
- Introduction to nonlinear analysis
- Bonded contact
- Macro Basics
ANSYS Structural Analysis Essentials
May 21st - 22nd, 2013
Mechanical Linear & Nonlinear Dynamics
Jun 11th - 12th, 2013
Civil & Environmental Engineering Seminar
Nov 21st, 2013