Who is the course for
This course is for engineers who wish to take advantage of the extensive capabilities of ANSYS to efficiently and effectively analyse dynamics systems, both rigid and flexible bodies, and have experience in the use of ANSYS Workbench.
Each course topic is followed by hands on workshops and exercises.
- To learn about the rigid and flexible solvers and understand the suitability of each for different applications
- To provide students with the ability to deal with dynamic problems involving rigid, flexible and nonlinear transient systems
- To be able to perform advanced “Transient Structural” analyses including part specification, time stepping and damping
- Introduction to ANSYS Multibody Analysis
- Rigid Body Analysis Procedure
- ‘Transient Structural’ Analysis
ANSYS Structural Analysis Essentials
May 21st - 22nd, 2013
Mechanical Linear & Nonlinear Dynamics
Jun 11th - 12th, 2013
Civil & Environmental Engineering Seminar
Nov 21st, 2013