Who is the course for
A 2-day training course for engineers wishing to use ANSYS Mechanical to analyse the dynamic response of structures and have already attended the ANSYS Workbench Mechanical Introduction course. The course focuses on performing modal, harmonic, flexible dynamic, and random vibration (PSD) analyses.
Each course topic is followed by hands on workshops and exercises.
- To be able to study the dynamic behaviour of your structure.
- Perform a modal analysis to determine the characteristic frequencies and mode shapes of your structure.
- Perform harmonic and transient analysis to calculate the structure response to a time varying load.
- Become familiar with setting up a model for dynamic analysis, including damping, springs, joints, contact, loads, constraints, nonlinearities.
- Perform spectrum analyses.
- Perform random vibration analyses.
- Modal Analysis
- Harmonic Response Analysis
- Flexible Dynamic Analysis
- Response Spectrum Analysis
- Random Vibration (PSD) Analysis
- Transient Analysis
Mechanical Linear & Nonlinear Dynamics
Jun 11th - 12th, 2013
Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical APDL - Part I
Jun 24th - 25th, 2013
Civil & Environmental Engineering Seminar
Nov 21st, 2013